Not anymore !

Just realized it has been long time
Just fell in love with you, since

There was a time, I fell for you

But a long time ago
There you were shining inside my heart
But not anymore !

As you flew away from my soul

Afraid that I would lose myself, too
Another day passes with harshness
Again, I tore my heart 'coz of you

You had no idea how were I

You never wanted to look at it even
You said that Life still goes on
Yes, 'coz I freed my self from you

Sun is shining long after you

Yet I never realized before
Sky is so wider than your chest
Yet I was so tight on that

The dark is not a dark anymore

It was so, when I was with you
The reason is I was afraid like
It was the end of the world...

You know, the world is just beginning

The moment I was released from you
You never imagined I am happy now
The life is so beautiful without you

Let it be the last one for you

Later on, I won't be here anymore
Lights are on now inside my heart
Love is not the only thing anymore !

There was a time, I fell for you

But not anymore
The whole world was only you
But not anymore, SS !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Үүлс мэгшиж Уулс бөхийлөө..."

Уйлахгүй л бол...

My random quotes