"A wintertale is just a winter without you..."

A cold…
Another cold winter without you
I am shivering, but still breathing with frost
I am here, but still waiting for you
A winter...
Another coldest season without you
I am cold, but still heart beating
I am fine, but still in pain
I always wondered why I am cold
I thought it was the season
That makes me freezing
Because it is called "a winter"
When snowflake fell down in my palm
I thought it will stay with me forever
That makes me feel better
Because its shining was like smiling at me
But, it was cold
Not because this is the winter
A coldest season
But, it was you
Not making a promise you gave
A coldest person
You've said
You will not make me feel cold ever
You've promised
You will stay whatever season come to us
I am not cold
Because it is the winter
But, I am cold
Because it is the season when you left...
#ӨдөртНэгШүлэг
#СардНэгЗохиол
#УлиралдНэгНийтлэл
#ЖилдНэгНом

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Үүлс мэгшиж Уулс бөхийлөө..."

Уйлахгүй л бол...

My random quotes